Holy crap you guys!! Two thousand followers! That’s a lot of you guys! I’ve never done something like this before but I just wanted to do something nice and fun as a thank you to all you guys for being great. So here’s the thing.
The winner of the giveaway gets:
- A print copy (and digital pdf) of my comic Haircut
- A print copy (and digital pdf) of my mini zine, A Bot in the Woods
- A pen and marker sketch of your favorite character (something like the example above)
I don’t wanna drag this out so this’ll be a short thing, the deadline is next Monday, September 1st. Here are the rules:
- You don’t have to be following me, but hey that’d be cool
- You can like and reblog and you get counted twice
- No multiple reblogs, you’ll be disqualified
- You have to be okay with giving me your address
- I’ll send you a tumblr ask if you win, you have a week to reply back or I’ll choose another winner.
That’s pretty simple, right? Go go go
of COURSE we relate to transformation. what else are we defined as?
of COURSE we relate to monsters. what else are we seen as?
of COURSE we relate to ghosts and animals. what else are we treated as?
of COURSE we relate to aliens. how else do we fit into society?
of COURSE we relate to the strange and abstract, to the outsider. where else are we allowed to exist?
"My best day had to be the day after I wrapped Guardians of the Galaxy. I was very homesick and coming home to my wife, and my home, and to my son, who was at the time 13 months old. My wife told me there’s a chance he won’t recognize you—but that’s okay that happens all the time. He doesn’t know, he might be a little shy…"
IM GOING TO CRY
"Anal trainers. Did you know Ass Trainers were a thing?" My partner, showing me pictures of progressively larger butt plugs.
"Oh, yeah. I thought you meant like, as a profession.
Done and done.
(Not pictured: “Butt window”, but trust me, it’s there.)
You have no idea how much this cheered me up just now.
I for one, think this is a major improvement. Look how empowered he is! And it’s relevant to the character as someone who is powered by the sun, he’d want to maximize the amount of sunlight he receives, right? It’s not like it makes sense for him to cover himself from chin to toe.
In fact, I think some strappy sandals might be an improvement.
strappy high heeled sandals would increase his height making him closer to the sun. and if wonderwoman can fight in heels it can’t be that hard, right?
Felt a dire need to contribute to the hilarity.
Hot summer fashion tip: Nothing has to make sense.